- all work
- ✓ Speaker and workshop leader on product design, community building, and technology to the White House, TEDxCulverCity, and Bard College.
- ✓ Head of UX/UI at Pegasus Solutions, a global leader in hospitality solutions.
- ✓ Co-founder and CEO at Bestr, the easiest way to share the best things.
- ✓ Co-founder at Stutter Social, an online community of people who stutter in 50+ countries, adopted by Google as a media outreach partner.
- ✓ Speaking and workshop engagements include: TEDxCulverCity, UCLA Leadership Training, National Stuttering Association, Life Changes Show, FRED Talks, and the BIL Conference.
- ✓ Presented sensory augmentation inventions at the UCLA Gamelab and Calit2 with writeups in Engadget and Gizmodo.
- ✓ Created live interactive visuals shows for Enrique Iglesias, Diplo, and the Wu-Tang Clan.
- ✓ Awarded MVP of NCAA Div III basketball team.
- ✓ Proficient in Mandarin Chinese and French.
- ✓ Beatboxed with Wayne Brady and won a car on Let’s Make a Deal.
- Co-founder of Evolving Media Network, a digital agency
- User experience designer at Acquity Group, a Fortune 500 design and technology consulting firm.
- Marketing director at the America-Israel Cultural Foundation, Israel’s largest funder of the arts.
- Founding member of Love Intelligence Group, an interactive VJ performance and production company.
- Served on the Boards of: International Stuttering Association, Live Arts Collaboration
- M.S. in Arts Computation Engineering from UC Irvine.
- B.A. in Music from Bard College.
©2016 David Resnick